Three separate brands in the past few weeks, have launched cute Christmas Crackers as part of their Christmas gift ranges.
The crackers offer a selection of iconic miniature Clarins products including:
- Wonder Perfect Mascara
- Gentle Refiner
- Beauty Flash Balm
- Hand & Nail Treatment Cream
- Eau des Jardins
- Rouge Eclat Lipstick in 13 Woodrose.
The Clarins Christmas Crackers are priced at £49 for a box of six.
Nails Inc have done crackers before and this year they have a box set of 6 or an individual cracker.
The Cracker Collection is £38 and is made up of six full sized Nails Inc polishes. Each cracker kit contains the following products.
- NailKale Superfood base coat
- Regents Park NailKale – hot pink nail polish
- Hamptead Grove NailKale – vibrant tomato nail polish
- Whitechapel Snowflake effect – white and gold glitter nail polish
- Winter Mews Crushed Diamons – special effects silver glitter nail polish
- Swan Street – white with a hint of mint
Individual Festive Crackers are £19. Each mini cracker contains three seasonal trend inspired mini polishes.
I know how impressed I was when I used Clarins products on my skin, and it’s no secret that Nails Inc is one of my favourite brands but I absolutely adore the look of these next ones from Ted Baker.
Three crackers each containing a mini eau de toilette spray and nail polish – beautifully presented and packaged the way Ted Baker products always are.
- Mia: 5ml Mia Eau de Toilette & Pink Nail Polish
- Lyla: 5ml Lyla Eau de Toilette & Rose Gold nail polish
- Ella: 5ml Ella Eau de Toilette & Red Nail Polish
You can buy them for £32 from Freemans